Finding control channel(trunking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephendaae

I have a bcd396xt scanner. I live in the los angeles california county of glendale. I recently downloaded several trunking sites from freescan

san bernardino county
riverside county
regional fire protection

i have downloaded other conventional systems with no problems. I also downloaded a trunking system for the glendale, burbank, montebello, beverly hills, and pomona areas with no problems.

The san bernardino trunking systems will not trunk the frequencies or control channels at all. I only get nfm on the display screen and when i put it on hold the display screen blinks with the words finding control channel. I cannot hear anything at all. On the conventional systems for san bernardino county i can hear everything, but not on the trunking sites.

Also some of the trunking sites say the word primary or simulcast but i am not recieving anything on the scanner.

Does anyone have any sound help.

Thanks

stephendaae

stephendaae

Thank you for your response: I am not sure what i should be reading on the systems. And what is the .996 file, and where would i find this file.

I am using the bcd396xt

thank you

Robertolson

Premium Subscriber
What Berdo Site are you trying to Monitor, As some Berdo Sites are far out in the Far out Desert and if your in Glendale......there might be a Distance issue ......if it works let me know as I to was thinking of adding the Berdo sites from here in Long Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.