Fire in downtown Collinsville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SignalSweeper

Fire in Colllinsville at 5th & Main at the Barnhardts Restaurant. Collinsville Fire & Collinsville Rural Fire on scene. Collinsville police officer requests electrical utility support to shut off electricity, lots of arcing on power lines.

CommShrek

Yeah man. A structure fire and someone thought it was a good idea to have the electricity disconnected? Sounds like a BIG news story to me. Mark, how come you didn't run up there and cover that? ;)

Oh, and I heard an officer stop someone on Hwy 169 near 71st St. today and ask for a wrecker. Did you hear that one? :)

mfolta1

i thought about it but wasnt sure if i'd be greated with "sapulpa syndrome" or not so i declined....i did go out to the fatal crash on the cimmaron near hwy 18....hell of a mess!!!!!

peterjmag

Ohhh come on Matt lighten up! I mean nothing ever goes on in Collinsville and I bet someone set that fire because they were hiding the penguin? I'm sure KOKI and KTUL will stick their snouts into the investigation and find out Earling, Lafortune, and maybye even Bill Christiansen hid the penguin there and when the heat was on, set the structure and penguin on fire. I think we might be on to something?

P.J.

CommShrek

mfolta1 said:
i thought about it but wasnt sure if i'd be greated with "sapulpa syndrome" or not so i declined....i did go out to the fatal crash on the cimmaron near hwy 18....hell of a mess!!!!!

Yeah. I heard that nut drove through the Eaglemed quarters and the pilot was trapped in the building for a while. The nut then stole a different vehicle (rumored to be a fire chiefs vehicle) and that's what he crashed on the turnpike. I don't know what his problem was but he was sure mad at EagleMed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.