Fire Tones in Database?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southtown800

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
i was told a while back by another member that the mods were compiling a list of fire tones and going to list them in the data base according to state...is this true in anyway and if not can we do something about this or will it be under the paid subscription?....it would be greatly appreciated if there is any info!!!

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Southtown800 said:
i was told a while back by another member that the mods were compiling a list of fire tones and going to list them in the data base according to state...is this true in anyway and if not can we do something about this or will it be under the paid subscription?....it would be greatly appreciated if there is any info!!!
Umm, let's get this correct. Yes the admins do post fire tones when submitted. Typically it will be posted on the county or agency page toward the bottom. I mean you can't post something like that on a statewide page, it makes no sense. However, the problem is that you the users must first submit them so that we can post them. We have no magic way of getting these dispatch tones unless submitted. For an example of how they are posted, take a look at Mongomery County, PA, scroll to the bottom and in the block titled Codes/Unit/Station Lists you will find the Fire Tones for this county.

This is location that was decided back last summer where these tones would be posted, so check your local pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.