Firefox Add Ons

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_S

Anybody find any cool Add Ons for Firefox ? Lately, I ran into Ghostery, NoScript, and now this neat one called Flagfox. Description from PCWorld... "If you're wondering how it works, Flagfox bases its flag choice on the actual location of the server you're connected to, rather than just the nationality of the domain name--which may be different.
After installing the plug-in and restarting Firefox, just head to any site and you'll see the flag at the right end of the address bar. If you click the flag, you'll get a new tab containing detailed geographic information about the site.
If you right-click the flag, Flagfox pops up a list of other handy tools, including Whois, SiteAdvisor, Web of Trust, and URL-shortener bit.ly. Head to the settings (via Tools, Add-ons) for the plug-in and you'll find a dozen or so other options you can add to the list." Pretty cool.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Just imagine all the crap (spam) you can add to your browser that you don't want? :(

I don't use add on's but that just me.

n9zas

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Not all addons are bad.

I consider "NoScript" a MUST have addon. It protects against various malicious things. I would also recommend "BetterPrivacy" and "Addblock Plus".

mdulrich

Feed Provider
No thanks....There will be no uninvited guests on this machine ; )

Then you might want to take some of the advice given here. Most of what has been mentioned KEEPS those uninvited guests away from your computer. :wink:

Mike

MtnBiker2005

Premium Subscriber
Nice add-on for spreadsheet table users on this website or other sites.
It will sort the spreadsheet table or make it easy to copy and paste the data for printing,etc....

TableTools2 - Copy/Sort/Chart/Filter Table&More!
Does everything for HTML tables: Copy (table/row/column/cell), Sort (multi-column), Search (regex, range operations ...), Filter, Chart (bubble, line, pie, histogram ...), Statistics, Rearrange (column/row), Combine & Compare.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tabletools2/

After the installed on your FireFox browser.
Mouse right click on the spreadsheet>TableTool2>Sort Column as>AlphaNumeric.

Status
Not open for further replies.