Firmware 1.25.00 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
So Is this 1.25.00 firmware update for the sds100 from the 1.06.00 update?

The title of this thread is "BCDx36HP: Firmware 1.25.00 Public Beta ".

So no, it's not for the SDS100.

mrscanner2008

Premium Subscriber
a quick update about this firmware: my 436 and 536 follow 95% of the conversation of the CAPMAX system compare to 60% before.

But a new bug appeared: false TGID that does not appear on DSD.

Tanks Paul and Uniden for this Firmware

VA3ADP

Premium Subscriber
Still appear that the DT3 system in Toronto isnt coming In when I program it in as a trunk on both my 436 and 536. Monitering the rest channels for voice traffic works fine. The only downside is that I get no Net/Site/TGID/UID as they all display ^
"0" when it replay mode.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

gary123

On a Con+ system I have noticed that the UID does not change if a second unit keys up right after the first unit unkeys BUT the repeater does not drop. The UID changes if the repeater drops so that part is good. A radio programmed to the system has no troubles changing the UID with each user.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
a quick update about this firmware: my 436 and 536 follow 95% of the conversation of the CAPMAX system compare to 60% before.

But a new bug appeared: false TGID that does not appear on DSD.

Tanks Paul and Uniden for this Firmware

RAS is susceptible to receive errors, since scanners are unable to do checksum verification on such systems.

mrscanner2008

Premium Subscriber
RAS is susceptible to receive errors, since scanners are unable to do checksum verification on such systems.

but why no such false TG in DSD and in other system like CAP PLUS with RAS ???

I have 3 CAP + system here with RAS and no false TG.

jasonhouk

Installed this beta the day it was released on my 436 - been recording since - radio crashed/rebooted last night sometime ... typical ~2Gb / ~30k files on the card....
Had the same happen here. Had to zip my SDCard and sent to engineering for study.

Houk
b89f228478293aa2ff385958a30316cd.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

cobra

Premium Subscriber
BCD 536 Unresponsive.

After downloading the latest firmware update my scanner says "card read error". I purchased a new SD card and still no help.
Any suggestions such as a full reset, etc. ?

Ubbe

Format the card with your PC using a $5 SD card reader and the SD-Formatter program that you can google where to download.
Then while it is in the card reader do the Clear User Data in Sentinel and program the card. Then move the card to the scanner and try it.

You absolutly must have a SD card reader when you are dealing with SD memory cards.

/Ubbe

pcman

firemantom26

Premium Subscriber
Below is the link to the 1.23.00 firmware from the BCD536HP Yahoo Groups page. If you don't trust the link posted below, you can go directly to the firmware folder in the Yahoo group and download it from there at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BCD536HP/files/Firmware/

Be aware that you may need a Yahoo user account in order to access the file and/or the group.

https://xa.yimg.com/df/BCD536HP/BCD...DYWIY4Ef1pCJ9N9jz3k7tKzFn_Q5wv8&type=download

Thank You....

cobra

Premium Subscriber
BCD 536 Unresponsive.

After trying the latest firmware update on my 536 it says "unable to read memory card". I then installed a new SD card but it is still dead. Is there some reset key sequence or something that will allow me to start over or do I need to send it back for repairs?

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
After inserting a new, blank SD into the scanner, you need to use Sentinel's "Clear User Data" function to write the necessary scanner files to the card.

bearcat

I am posting this here as I do not believe this was an issue prior to this firmware. It takes 5 -15 or more tries to get my 536 to go into Access Point Mode. When I turn it on the radio just returns to the menu and I never see access point started. I have 7.28 version dongle. I do not remember this being an issue before. Also I do not remember if you have to start Access Point every time the radio is turned ON. The way it is now it must be reactivated after every ON/OFF

Last edited:

Ubbe

It's a known issue. It has to see another WiFi signal or it will just bail out from the menu. Infrastructure mode are remembered over a power off but has AP mode ever done that?

/Ubbe

Status
Not open for further replies.