Firmware (CPU 1.9) for Pro-106/197

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Thank you. I'll try it tomorrow or Thurs. Are you talking abouty the mono extender? I don't have it hooked up. I also tried it in Windows 7 and it did the same thing.

Yeah the mono extender, I couldn't think of the name. Take it off for the upgrade, it won't work with it on. Also, you read the instructions right? Put the cable in, hold PGM and turn it on.

Last edited:

ab2ms

Premium Subscriber
106/197 done, Took a couple minutes. Looks like some people had an issue and they were listened to :)

cbbrown

pro 197 1.9 upgrade changes

What changes does the 1.9 upgrade do to the pro 197 ?

SCPD

QRT
What changes does the 1.9 upgrade do to the pro 197 ?

"Pressing the ATT key during scanning while on a CONV object causes the object to
be stored to EEPROM immediately. This eliminates the possibility of the ATT status
change being lost due to a Priority check."

W0RWC

Wished I had not ugraded

I did the upgrade from 1.8 to 1.9 and now the virtual scanner/ loging mode of my Arc500 Pro software will not work.
I sent vendor an email.
If I could go back to 1.8 I would.

pro 197

i have a pro 197 programmed it with win500 and cant pick anything up..what could it be. I live outside of town about 15 miles from town

ST-Bob

Premium Subscriber
i have a pro 197 programmed it with win500 and cant pick anything up..what could it be. I live outside of town about 15 miles from town

Well, Gee... What town, what county, what state, what systems, what type of modulation, what antenna, where is the antenna, what's between you and the transmitter?

Please answer these questions and maybe we can start to help you. Oh, please don't hijack an existing thread - start your own topic...:roll:

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
You shouldn't have any problems with any of your settings being changed once you update the firmware.

Take care!

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
Oops, hello Frank! Didn't mean to re-answer the question:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.