Firmware for bcd536hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey123

Since I upgraded the firmware version for my BCD 536HPthe audio sounds horrible any one else having problems listening to Camden county Burlington county N.J.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
I have and use over 20 scanners 5 BCD536's 1 SDS200 6 BCD996P2's 4 BCT15x's 1 TRX-2 1 PRO197
1-BCD436 1 SDS100 1 BCD325P2 1 BCT346XT 1 TRX-1
You were talking about a BCD536 and the new firmware sounds great on all 5

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
I’m using a portable speaker

Describe 'terrible'. Is it to much bass, too much treble? Digital simulcast 'robotic' distortion, breaking up? Not full quieting, static etc?

I took delivery on a new BCD536HP today, updated the firmware and it sounds awesome on a 12 site simulcast system with very clear audio. Do you have the speaker plugged into the back speaker jack, or up front in the earphone jack?

joey123

Describe 'terrible'. Is it to much bass, too much treble? Digital simulcast 'robotic' distortion, breaking up? Not full quieting, static etc?

I took delivery on a new BCD536HP today, updated the firmware and it sounds awesome on a 12 site simulcast system with very clear audio. Do you have the speaker plugged into the back speaker jack, or up front in the earphone jack?
It’s breaking up and I have the speaker plugged into the back speaker jack

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
It’s breaking up and I have the speaker plugged into the back speaker jack

Nothing else has been changed other than updating the firmware? Is your signal level the same as it was before?
it sound the same plus I have adjusted the digital settings what do u have urs set on mine is on 8

Everybody's digital settings will be the same, each situation is different. Have you tried the defaults? Maybe with the new firmware that's all you need.

joey123

Nothing else has been changed other than updating the firmware? Is your signal level the same as it was before?

Everybody's digital settings will be the same, each situation is different. Have you tried the defaults? Maybe with the new firmware that's all you need.
Iv tried the new firmware and sounds horrible

joey123

But have you tried it with the default digital settings rather than the custom ones you were using before, '8' I believe?
It sounded OK before when I had it on eight before the update now when I have it on the update it sounds Horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.