Fitchburg Municipal Airport Frequencies

KC1THE

Looking in the RR Database, I could not find frequencies for the Fitchburg Municipal Airport unless I missed it. Per the links below, there are several shared with Bedford SB (I am assuming Hanscom?).

For ex.
BOSTON APPROACH:​
BOSTON DEPARTURE:​

I found these references with some frequencies but there is no modulation indicated (I am assuming it's AM) and no tone codes.

I can pick up and have programmed in - the weather at:
WX ASOS:​

Any tips will be appreciated.

This afternoon I will plug some of these frequencies in and see what I get, but is there another source I am not aware of for small local municipal airport frequencies?

ecps92

Looking in the RR Database, I could not find frequencies for the Fitchburg Municipal Airport unless I missed it. Per the links below, there are several shared with Bedford SB (I am assuming Hanscom?).

For ex.
BOSTON APPROACH:​
BOSTON DEPARTURE:​

I found these references with some frequencies but there is no modulation indicated (I am assuming it's AM) and no tone codes.

I can pick up and have programmed in - the weather at:
WX ASOS:​

Any tips will be appreciated.

This afternoon I will plug some of these frequencies in and see what I get, but is there another source I am not aware of for small local municipal airport frequencies?
AirNav is the best source for accurate Airport listings

And any/all Air Ops is 100% AM, unless listed specifically as FM

KC1THE

Thanks for the tips.

I am just a few miles from the airport and small aircraft fly over my area and home everyday.

I plugged in the following frequencies from AirNav and am getting a lot of activity on 122.7000.

FTCHBCTAF/UNICOM122.7000AM
WX AWOS-3PT at ASH125.1AM
WX ASOS at AFN135.875AM
GARDNER VOR/DME116.95AM
MANCHSTR VOR/DME114.40AM
BOSTON VOR/DME112.70AM
PUTNAM VOR/DME117.40AM