• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

FleetNet Towers Maps in Zones 1-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I've created a Google Map of the location of the Fleetnet Towers in Zones 1-4. Each Zone has it's own layer and the label information displayed is the Dec # and Description fields from RadioReference.

Fleetnet Zone Maps - https://goo.gl/iGKXEA

All data is directly imported from RadioReference.

Muxlow

Premium Subscriber
Site 18 Byron is wrong. its at Byron Baseline and Westdele borne behind the apple orchard
The one you have tagged is a EMS backup site

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
Site 18 Byron is wrong. its at Byron Baseline and Westdele borne behind the apple orchard
The one you have tagged is a EMS backup site
Negative on that. The site referenced in the map is exactly correct. Look it up in streetview - that green shelter is very "textbook" an old NOR site. I've personally verified that is site 18 in the past (all the ones linked at Index of /~phoenix/wap/Fleetnet in Zone 1 and 2 have been actually).

Attachments

hey, Hope you don't mind me reviving this post!
For the site in zone 3 "Batchawana" the gps co-ordinates are incorrect. it is actually within the Pancake Bay Provincial Park Boundary at the top of Lookout trail road,I will look in the area to see if theres any others I can verify. I will update the Database aswell!
Correct Co-ordinates are:
46°59'2.76"N 84°41'54.82"W
Let me know If you need any more info

Status
Not open for further replies.