FleetNet Towers Maps in Zones 1-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasoyeom

Hi,

I've created a Google Map of the location of the Fleetnet Towers in Zones 1-4. Each Zone has it's own layer and the label information displayed is the Dec # and Description fields from RadioReference.

Fleetnet Zone Maps - https://goo.gl/iGKXEA

All data is directly imported from RadioReference.

Muxlow

Super Secret
Site 18 Byron is wrong. its at Byron Baseline and Westdele borne behind the apple orchard
The one you have tagged is a EMS backup site

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
Site 18 Byron is wrong. its at Byron Baseline and Westdele borne behind the apple orchard
The one you have tagged is a EMS backup site

Negative on that. The site referenced in the map is exactly correct. Look it up in streetview - that green shelter is very "textbook" an old NOR site. I've personally verified that is site 18 in the past (all the ones linked at Index of /~phoenix/wap/Fleetnet in Zone 1 and 2 have been actually).

wheelerg

Premium Subscriber
Great map, sounds like some requests to tweak it a bit but all in all a great map, thanks for doing that.

slicerwizard

Attachments

• Byron1.jpg
    Byron1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 691
  • Byron2.jpg
    Byron2.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 718
hey, Hope you don't mind me reviving this post!
For the site in zone 3 "Batchawana" the gps co-ordinates are incorrect. it is actually within the Pancake Bay Provincial Park Boundary at the top of Lookout trail road,I will look in the area to see if theres any others I can verify. I will update the Database aswell!
Correct Co-ordinates are:
46°59'2.76"N 84°41'54.82"W
Let me know If you need any more info

Status
Not open for further replies.