For Some of you more experience folk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

btritch

Here's a question..I ordered a part (adapter) From testparts.com in Georgia. When I got it today it was actually shipped from Universal Radio In Ohio! Are they the same company or what has happened> I ordered something from Universal radio last night but I wouldn't have gotten it this quick..Why did I get a testparts company order from universal radio? Anyone Know?

manross

Probably was a drop shipment. Universal either doesn't stock it or was out of stock so they ordered it from testparts.com and had it shipped directly to you. I view that as good customer service instead of making you wait on a back ordered part. JMHO

Marty

btritch

manross said:
Probably was a drop shipment. Universal either doesn't stock it or was out of stock so they ordered it from testparts.com and had it shipped directly to you. I view that as good customer service instead of making you wait on a back ordered part. JMHO

Marty

It was the other way around, I ordered it from testparts, but it was shipped from Universal Radio..It may be, It just suprized me when I saw the package shipment address. Just had me curious...LOL Thanks..

mjthomas59

The question i would ask is could you have purchased the item directly from Universal Radio and saved any money? It sounds like testparts.com is just a middle man, which is fine and dandy, but not if you are getting taken for a couple extra bucks to order through them instead of going to their source to begin with.

btritch

mjthomas59 said:
The question i would ask is could you have purchased the item directly from Universal Radio and saved any money? It sounds like testparts.com is just a middle man, which is fine and dandy, but not if you are getting taken for a couple extra bucks to order through them instead of going to their source to begin with.

I know MJ, I thought about that one too...I may start checking both places before ordering from now on...LOL

testparts

TestParts.com

TestParts.com is not a middle man for Universal Radio or any other company. In fact, we have no professional relationship with Universal Radio. With that said, we can not explain why the labeling was confused. Thank you, Terry Burton, KD4AHN, Sales@TestParts.com, (706) 361-0825. TestParts.com

Status
Not open for further replies.