Ford County/Dodge City New KSICS 800 Talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

rivera293

Maybe the city police is using the ones granted under the county name. And the county uses the KSICS frequencies.... so FCSO was picked up using what ID 2445 or 2694

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Embalmer-Mortician

Premium Subscriber
2694 appears to be FCSO. 2445 is already in the database and has been identified as Clark County Sheriff.

Embalmer-Mortician

Premium Subscriber
Definitely need another set of ears on this as I don't live in the area. I frequent the city but was not there long enough to get a good handle on what is going on.

rivera293

Definitely need another set of ears on this as I don't live in the area. I frequent the city but was not there long enough to get a good handle on what is going on.

Yeah I'm working to get a scanner to help figure this out

Embalmer-Mortician

Premium Subscriber
Back in Dodge to see if can figure out some more talkgroups. WQZS441 is not active. No control channel on any of the frequencies listed.

rivera293

Back in Dodge to see if can figure out some more talkgroups. WQZS441 is not active. No control channel on any of the frequencies listed.

I ordered a trunking scanner yesterday I will try to help you figure them out. It's possible that WQZS441 is a phase 2 P25

Embalmer-Mortician

Premium Subscriber
WQYZ271 is very active and I am seeing duplicate talkgrouos from the WQMN583 system here. No doubt this is either gonna compliment the old system or totally replace it at some point. A lot of KHP from the Garden City dispatch center, which mirrors the other system and I saw 2694, which I reported on an earlier post. 2708 has popped up too. Both 2694 and 2708 refer to their dispatch as "communications", which is what was done on the old vhf freqs for both Ford County sheriff and Dodge City police. This is gonna take a while.

Embalmer-Mortician

Premium Subscriber
I don't know if it is phase 2 capable. At this point I am using my Uniden BCD396T and it works fine. I sure as hell would not order any scanner that is not phase 2 capable. If needed I will set up the new system on my BCD436HP.

Embalmer-Mortician

Premium Subscriber
Someone can correct me if I am wrong but I believe any system that is phase 2 capable is also phase 1 capable and therefore the control channel would appear on my old 396T. If not I will put it in the 436HP.

rivera293

WQYZ271 is very active and I am seeing duplicate talkgrouos from the WQMN583 system here. No doubt this is either gonna compliment the old system or totally replace it at some point. A lot of KHP from the Garden City dispatch center, which mirrors the other system and I saw 2694, which I reported on an earlier post. 2708 has popped up too. Both 2694 and 2708 refer to their dispatch as "communications", which is what was done on the old vhf freqs for both Ford County sheriff and Dodge City police. This is gonna take a while.

What do you mean by old system

Embalmer-Mortician

Premium Subscriber
Maybe I should say "future" old system. A reference to the current KSICS system in Ford county being replaced by the newer WQYZ271, which definitely will have more capacity.

rivera293

Maybe I should say "future" old system. A reference to the current KSICS system in Ford county being replaced by the newer WQYZ271, which definitely will have more capacity.

As maybe the new system being a phase 2 p25 huh

Embalmer-Mortician

Premium Subscriber
Ok here is what I have found so far and I'm pretty sure on these but would welcome verification.
2694 Ford County Sheriff dispatch.
2708 Liberal Police dispatch.
2705 Liberal Fire and EMS dispatch
632 and 634 are the local transit channels.
599 is encrypted. Do not see anywhere is KSICS database.

Embalmer-Mortician

Premium Subscriber
No, I have never used them. Also I don't know why I have been saying Liberal in previous posts. Replace any Liberal with Dodge City and also found 2709 which is Dodge PD channel 2. D'OH!!

Last edited:

rivera293

No, I have never used them. Also I don't know why I have been saying Liberal in previous posts. Replace any Liberal with Dodge City and also found 2709 which is Dodge PD channel 2. D'OH!!

Haha it did seem a bit odd to be hearing liberal up here but I tought it could be possible. Thanks for all your help

Status
Not open for further replies.