Forestdale Fire District in Jefferson County

Status
Not open for further replies.

spop

I have not heard anything on frequency 154.160 in about two months. Does anybody have the new frequency for Forestdale Fire?

puzzleriddle

Add info

try programming all frequencies & Yes they are on the Jeffco Digital Trs. What brand/model scanner & software might you be using?

Last edited:

spop

I have a Radio Shack Pro-24 that you have to manually program. Concerning all of the frequencies, where do I need to start at?

puzzleriddle

I have a Radio Shack Pro-24 that you have to manually program. Concerning all of the frequencies, where do I need to start at?

You will need a digital trunk tracking scanner used 1's start about $200 . get new 1 for around $400. I have bote the pro197 ( radio shack base ) & the GRE 500 hand held There are also Uniden models. but don't know which ones. they are on the JEffco digital trunking system

Last edited:

medic9351301

Banned
if i think i am right they were cross banding the vhf over to the 800 system but they were analog no digital they might have went dig but i dont know they are in finc. trouble over there

spop

You will need a digital trunk tracking scanner used 1's start about $200 . get new 1 for around $400. I have bote the pro197 ( radio shack base ) & the GRE 500 hand held There are also Uniden models. but don't know which ones. they are on the JEffco digital trunking system

Is there another option without having to spend any extra money?

spop

if i think i am right they were cross banding the vhf over to the 800 system but they were analog no digital they might have went dig but i dont know they are in finc. trouble over there

Yeah. Their finances are not so good this year, but they are still in operation.

medic9351301

Banned
forestdale

ok i heard them on the county system last night they are still analog, i was told at one time they just turned off the link because they did not want the the vouls being able to talk back on vhf thats all i was able to find out, still digging also a basic trunk tracker will allow to hear analog comms

spop

ok i heard them on the county system last night they are still analog, i was told at one time they just turned off the link because they did not want the the vouls being able to talk back on vhf thats all i was able to find out, still digging also a basic trunk tracker will allow to hear analog comms

What frequency is the county on? I don't have trunk tracker on my scanner; I have to enter in trunk channels manually.

spop

Alright. I just bought a new scanner with trunking on it. I'm confused. I'm trying to find out which trunking mode and TGID# to choose or am I doing something wrong?

medic9351301

Banned
what kind did u get also the chief told me that the vhf base is broke hope to have it back soon

spop

what kind did u get also the chief told me that the vhf base is broke hope to have it back soon

Oh. It is the vhf base. (I just slapped my forehead) I thought the reason I could not hear them anymore was because they had did a switch.

Thanks for checking on that for me. I have a Pro-163 with 10 banks and digital trunking.

medic9351301

Banned
they did switch they use 800 back to vhf so with out vhf u cant hear unless u have 800

spop

they did switch they use 800 back to vhf so with out vhf u cant hear unless u have 800

Yep. The only problem I'm running into now is random traffic other than Forestdale's traffic. 800 is being used by lots of different groups. I wish it was some kind of way to narrow things down.

medic9351301

Banned
spop do u know how to create a id scan list if so put the id 11376 in it and that should all you to hear them

also check your pms

Status
Not open for further replies.