forestry fire feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapman987

Premium Subscriber
Got a list of freqs? I might be able to from Clay county. I know they've been active around here lately. Normally I just listen to Clay Co fire though for the same thing.

zapman987

Premium Subscriber
Ill have a look and see if i can setup a feed this weekend. That said it will probably be limited to what looks like unit 7, with a chance of 6, 8 and 10 due to where Im at. Ill also see if I can setup monitors for all the statewide channels but that might be overloading the limits of my streaming ability.

jeff

Premium Subscriber
You should be able to hear the units listed, I hear them in St Augustine with no problem. As for the TAC channels they usually use 190 thru 195, they're assigned at the time of the call. For the common channels they'll use 1 thru 4.

tampatracker

FYI the Lakeland facility has repeaters in both Polk and Hillsborough as far as I know of. They can be heard in the clear for the most part even on handheld scanners with a good antenna. They can be quite active when there is a rural fire which involves their special equipment, bulldozers, Etc. They also have the capability of coming up on Hillsborough County's EDACKS system in order to coordinate with fire rescue.

Status
Not open for further replies.