found a new ID on CSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt seem like anything major but i found a new ID on the CSP P25 system.

1104 is the ID. I hear activity on it every once and awhile but not much. If anyone might know what that goes to im sure myself and others would love to know and it would be much appreciated.

I put that ID in my 396 and haven't heard a thing, Although I have talked to a buddy of mine who monitors a few different zones of the system from Portland, And has been hearing quite a bit of activity on that ID, Although he can't quite peg what they're using it for.

I will make it a point to monitor that ID and let you know what I hear if anything.

W1CRN

Premium Subscriber
Like what corrigan45unit said, I have heard some chit chat going on but thats about it. A few traffic stops and what not. Not much other then that. It happens late at night on Different CC.

PJH

Premium Subscriber
There are 89? offical talkgroups on the system...and not all of them used very often...or documented here. Some just get used randomly for whatever reason..kind of like a train - expect one to be used by anyone at anytime.

cg

Premium Subscriber
what Site are you hearing it on? (CC freq)
It is not a normal TG and doesn't show in the Trunker file run on Troop E's Site.

chris

W1CRN

Premium Subscriber
I don't remember now. I will put it back in to the 785D and try to find it again. I will let you know as soon as I find it.

cg

Premium Subscriber
With the 785, if you run in search mode and lock out some talkgroups, the radio can generate false IDs. The way to verify the ID is to enter it in and scan. Only a valid TG will get a hit in a scan list.

chris

just wondering if anyone has figured this ID out. its 1104 and i have a bc796d scanner and have it programmed in. i have recently this past week still been hearing activity on it. its between a male officer and a female dispatcher from what im gathering. i hear it while listening on either 868.3375 CC or 868.9125 CC.

cg

Premium Subscriber
one of those CCs or both of those CCs?
Streets mentioned? Radio user IDs?
And the radio says ID SCAN and not ID SEARCH on the screen?

I am still confident there is not an 1104 on the CSP system.

chris

im not totally positive on the CC but i do remember i was in front of mohegan sun which means i was on 868.3375. as far as the ID is concerned it came up in a search back awhile ago as 1104 so i programmed it in so it was in a bank. if you program it into the scanner it goes in as 001104. when it pops up all i hear is an officer say hes 32 or 31 or his comments on the nature of the call and the dispatcher says roger. not much in the way of street info. signal is usually distorted by nearby transmitters whenever i hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.