Frederick County

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboywildbill

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know if they are going digital, and if so what type and when. I heard they are going, but haven't gotten any specifics. Thanks

hill

Premium Subscriber
I know that you are new of this Radio Reference.com, but you posted the question in two separate posts on the Maryland Forum. It is considered bad manners to double post questions on this board. You must remember that it may take some to time to have your question answered, since people have other things to do like work and don’t sit at the computer 24/7 waiting for posts to show up.

I don’t have the any information on Frederick County, since only monitor them when in the area for work. I wouldn’t purchase any analog scanners anymore, since many systems are changing to digital everyday.

Larry

Dispatcher308

Premium Subscriber
I have not heard of an changeover

I have not heard of any changeover for Frederick County, if they did they would have alot of towers to add as they have dead spots with the current analog system.

cowboywildbill

Premium Subscriber
Sorry about the double post. I had posted in the trunking forum by mistake and it was moved to this page. And to make matters worse, I realized my mistake and reposted it here not knowing it would be moved. Frederick County is still Anolog at this time. But I heard they were going dig. sometime in the near future. I am going to try and talk to one of the radio techs when I get a chance. Maybe they will give some insight into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.