Free Computer Aided Dispatch Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleible

Here is an updated version of the CAD program I created if anyone is interested in trying it out. Here is the download link:

http://www.2shared.com/file/_7mSx2mL/SLEIBLE_ITI.html

Login Information:
User: DISPATCH
Password: POLICE

Feel free to download and try the program out. If you don't have Microsoft Access you will need to install the Access run time first:

Download Microsoft Access 2010 Runtime from Official Microsoft Download Center

I don't check the forum too often. If anyone has questions feel free to contact me at seanleible@charter.net . I check this email regularly.

I may create a EMS/Fire program in the future though I do not have as much knowledge in that field. I definitely like feedback for improvements.

Last edited:

K2RNI

Does any know of any that work well for recording fire dispatch calls? Thanks

I just put the scanner in the fire tone out mode and connect the recording jack to the audio recorder. You can also just plug it into the line-in jack on the computer and use something like audacity to record in VOX mode.

robertson40

Member / Delaware Breaking News DE110
Premium Subscriber
Needing Help with the tickets cad software

tampabaynews can u give me a call please 3023310008

laythrom

Premium Subscriber
Has any ALEIR users come across the "Unable to connect to the database: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)?

I've dropped the company an email as well, but haven't heard back yet (couple weeks now).

I started creating a Microsoft Access database, but I wanted to try out ALEIR and see what it had to offer.

SCPD

QRT
I am looking for a Free CAD system to that i can use for disasters and such

hi i am looking for a CAD system and i want to input my own information into it for disasters please let me know if you know anything !

Status
Not open for further replies.