FreeScan Website Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rt4768

I just upgraded my membership and wanted to reprogram my 996T due to the rebanding deal. I just now tried to go to the FreeScan website to download and start using the program but the website appears to be down. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the FreeScan software to download, or happen to know what the deal is with the site? Any help along those lines would be much appreciated. Thanks.

RT

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
I just upgraded my membership and wanted to reprogram my 996T due to the rebanding deal. I just now tried to go to the FreeScan website to download and start using the program but the website appears to be down. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the FreeScan software to download, or happen to know what the deal is with the site? Any help along those lines would be much appreciated. Thanks.

RT

This was mentioned in another thread. Here's the link.... http://forums.radioreference.com/2099847-post4.html

Hope that helps.

:)

rt4768

Thanks dude, that does help. I didn't read that thread. Wish me luck w/ my reprogramming.

rt4768

I did manage to get it to work ok, now I just need to figure out exactly what I want and the most efficient way to set it up. It is a pretty easy program to use and I really like the feature where it downloads the details right from here.

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
I did manage to get it to work ok, now I just need to figure out exactly what I want and the most efficient way to set it up. It is a pretty easy program to use and I really like the feature where it downloads the details right from here.

It's my "go to" program for my 15X and my 346XT. I have a couple of other programs I paid for, but Freescan is by far the best of the bunch.

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.