Frequencies for Corrections Facility

Status
Not open for further replies.

alacazam

I have checked everyplace I know to check and can not find frequencies for the Women's Correctional facility in Decatur. This used to be the Adolph Meyer Mental Health Facility several years ago. It is located on East Mound road and I'm sure it is run by the Dept. of Corrections. Thanks for any help finding the info and directing me to it.

cubn

Database Admin
Try these frequencies.

I found it by putting the address of the facility into this site: http://www.antennasearch.com

Then I clicked on the icons close to the site until I saw one with a licensee name like what I was looking for (in this case "State of Illinois). Then I took that license and searched for it at Radioreference. I clicked on the coordinates to see nearby licensed frequencies.

If you can identify any of these as being active at the facility and if you have PL capabilties and can find their tone, please submit that info here.

alacazam

Thanks for the help! I'll put them in and see what happens. I did find these freqs. at one time but assumed they were no longer used just because of the Adolph Meyer facility usage and I know it has been closed for several years. I'll try the freqs. and report back.
Thanks again for taking the time to help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.