Frequencies for Pittsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Dave go to the Wiki and click on satcom link. There you will find all the Fltsat/UFO milsat freqs you need to get started. If you have a decent scanner that covers the 200-300 MHz range and a outdoor antenna you should be able to hear some stuff on the CONUS and LANT sats. For best results build an X-Wing and add a pre-amp. I would also brush up on your Spanish because thats mostly what your going to be listening to on there.

brandon

Database Admin
The CONUS set will be receivable.
solarix.net · UHF SATCOM Frequencies
All of those freqs should bring something. Checking my logs so far today (Jan 2nd) 267.050, 255.550, 258.650 have all been hopping with Brazilian pirate activity. 257.150 has been active today with secure US MIL traffic.

I have no experience with LANT, so I can't say what freqs they use. If I had to guess prob the same ones as PAC. From the east coast you can also get Fltsatcom-8 which has some freqs not listed on the above link. 262.200, 261.450 come to find so whatever bandplan those are on is what you want.

brandon

Database Admin
The CONUS set will be receivable.
solarix.net · UHF SATCOM Frequencies
All of those freqs should bring something. Checking my logs so far today (Jan 2nd) 267.050, 255.550, 258.650 have all been hopping with Brazilian pirate activity. 257.150 has been active today with secure US MIL traffic.

I have no experience with LANT, so I can't say what freqs they use. If I had to guess prob the same ones as PAC. From the east coast you can also get Fltsatcom-8 which has some freqs not listed on the above link. 262.200, 261.450 come to find so whatever bandplan those are on is what you want.

brandon

Database Admin
sorry I don't know why the post duplicated. Please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.