frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
How about looking at the database here its loaded with what you want. You have asked the same thing two time's about your drive to or from washington State how about some leg work on your part, you found this web site, with just a little reading on your part I am sure you will find what you want here.

Last edited:

AuntBee09

"some frequencies for washington state" is very broad. There are thousands of frequencies for Washington state. It would help if you were a bit more specific.

And I totally agree with lowboy654: you should look in the database that this website provides. The information for WA is at http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?stid=53

AtomicTaco

donotfeedthetrollly3.png

Normally I'd never reply to someone that's unwilling to check the forum and asks that replies be e-mailed. There's a reason why we're posting on this forum--it's not a "jump off point" if you get what I mean.

DickH

lowboy654 said:
How about looking at the database here its loaded with what you want. You have asked the same thing two time's about your drive to or from washington State how about some leg work on your part, you found this web site, with just a little reading on your part I am sure you will find what you want here.

Perhaps he is new to RR and doesn't know about the database. It would be helpful to tell him to click on DATABASE at the top of the page.

commstar

Premium Subscriber
27.0650 and 27.1850 are the primary law enforcement channels used in the state of Washington.

A recent Homeland Security grant mandated the deployment of low-level encryption on these channels- all system users must now code their traffic to sound like truckers at work.Now you know the secret though so do not be put off by this. The Chief of All Police here is named Roger- they talk about him alot and a 'good buddy' is code for a Belgian. The rest you will have figure out on your own.

This is a novel concept developed by the University of Helsinki that is meant to confuse the Belgian Army in case we are invaded by them. The thought being that the Belgians would be disoriented and demoralized by the audible appearance of work actually taking place and go home.

While little reported in the press, tensions between Belgium and Washington State have been growing om recent years as the Belgians believe that we have kidnapped, & renamed two of the three royal triplets then pressed them into slave political life.

The two triplets they believe we have are Christine Gregoire and Hillary Clinton who were allegedly kidnapped at birth. They do not want Hillary back for some reason but they want to rescue Gregoire and are apparently willing to use force. The Dalai Lama is here secretly trying to broker a peace deal right now. Things are mighty tense.

Anyway, check out those channels on your trip! Good Luck.

Last edited:

im800mhz

I'd just set search on the scanner. Start about 30MHz and top out around 938MHz. That should cover most of what you want.

manross

MRKFIZZ said:
is there anyway that anyone can send me some frequencies for washington state??? it would be great aprreciated...please send to email

kdogg48134@yahoo.com

MRKFIZZ since your a new subscriber and may not be familiar with how the database works, let me know if you have trouble getting the info you want. I'll try to help you out.... Maybe it's just me but there doesn't seem to be any tolerance on these forums anymore....oh well to each there own!!!!

Marty

Last edited:

AuntBee09

according to MRKFIZZ's profile, he hasn't logged back on to RR since this post, so i will email him and tell him to take a look at this forum to read our responses.

commstar

Premium Subscriber
Tolerance!, puhleeezzzzz for such a question with a screen name 'kfizz' in it and an email address comprised of 'kdogg'? You must have tripped on your Birkenstock's and struck your head on a tree, harp seal, or some hard, immovable object.

Cmon, you two bleed'n hearts mizzust be saggin' R-to-tha-izzight?

I will go out of my way to help anyone here who has tried in some form to have helped themselves first .For those that don't- it makes me think of Belgians. Shoot me if you like but I only said what many others were thinking and you know it.

No hard feelings here- if 'Dogg feels like posting a legitimate question and I for one can assist him (as I would either of you)- I will and to the limits of my knowledge and abilities.

Respectfully,
Mike

manross

I rest my case...... no tolerance !!!! Yeah he broke the golden rules, yeah tell him that's a no-no, but to jump all over his arse because he doesn't do it to the standards is just wrong. Maybe your right...tolerance may be the wrong word. How about patience, one of a hundred other different words I could have used. And to call me a bleeding heart, buddy you have no clue.....:D I spent 22 years dealing with people just like you and responses like this makes me know that I'm really glad that I retired. Of course I suppose your feeling is that everyone should be perfect like you. OH another revelation from this thread.....that just confirms the reason I don't post very often to BS threads like this....ha isn't it funny, I must not have tolerence :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wash my hands of this crap. I think I'll go and plant a tree and become a tree hugger....yeah right !!!!!! Have a nice life.

Last edited:

commstar

Premium Subscriber
Take a breath daddy-o.
I respectfully assert that you should not get so angry at the pinhead comments that I or anyone else here makes. All is tongue-in-cheek here- no real intent to offend.

We may not always agree but both have something to offer the hobby in via these forums. I for one would not want to see you walk away over this stupid thread. That is a drastic and high price to pay- interaction is paramount here.

For that reason I offer a public apology for the offensiveness of my comments. Please understand that they were all made tongue in cheek as are 99.995% of my comments. Life is too serious to take seriously is my view. No intent to offend.

While I do fail to see your point about standards I hope that we can continue to interact here on some level via these forums. Whatever you decide, please do not take me so seriously in the future- I am not worth it.

Best Regards,
Mike

manross

I do not desire or require an apology, although I acknowledge yours. I too got carried away. Maybe too much time on my hands since retirement :confused: Anyhow the whole point is it is difficult to know who is kidding or serious on a post amongst seasoned users, more or less a new user. I agree he should be shown his errors, kick him in the butt and send on his way to get the info he desires. It's the badgering of a newbee that just plane scares people away.
ANYHOW ENOUGH SAID, at least on my part. Take care.....I still have that tree to plant...good therapy.... :D

Marty

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
OK, I have been reading this for days now, how about we just let this go and DICKH is right I should have pointed this person to the database here, with some kind of link, my mistake I thought if a person could find this site then they would spend sometime reading what was on there screen and given the fact that the OP has not been back sense he posted this thread, whats the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.