frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

hinkle17

Does anyone have a frequency for the dispatch for police in Jefferson County, West Virginia. I can not find where it would be and I have looked every where for it. the one I found is 154.875 but its not correct. Thank You

Bubba1661

WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Jefferson Sheriff

Does anyone have a frequency for the dispatch for police in Jefferson County, West Virginia. I can not find where it would be and I have looked every where for it. the one I found is 154.875 but its not correct. Thank You

1507 on the WVSIRN

hinkle17

what is 1507 on the WVSIRN? how do you program it on a Bearcat BC125AT? Or it can't be on this one. Thank You. I'm new to this.

n8jsw

Premium Subscriber
To follow WVSIRN you need a Digital P25 Phase 1 scanner for now.

fredva

Feed Provider
what is 1507 on the WVSIRN? how do you program it on a Bearcat BC125AT? Or it can't be on this one. Thank You. I'm new to this.

No, unfortunately, the BC125AT is an analog scanner that isn't capable of monitoring the SIRN system. You need a digital trunking scanner to do that, unless you wanted to purchase some Software Defined Radio dongles and install software on your computer to listen. The latter option is cheaper, but does have a learning curve and isn't as portable.

Status
Not open for further replies.