Frequencys

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Does any one know the frquencys for this department ?
Highway Patrol - Troop B: Topeka Talkgroups. I went to their sight & clicked on the tower spot to see if any frquencys were there & is none.

SCPD

QRT
Doe's any one else have trouble with this location trying to get the tag ID # & frequency # 's ? This is all i get for the different locations for the K H P locations for " Bonner Springs , O lathe , Lawrence , & Topeka Ks.
Below is a sight for Bonner Springs, BUT ! it does not show any tower & or frequency's.Thanks for the time, jbxfire

Sub-Category Details: Bonner Springs

Name: Wyandotte County > Bonner Springs
Unique ID: 14227
Latitude: N 39.06
Longitude: W -94.88
Range: 3 Miles

There was a problem drawing the map.

KAA951

Premium Subscriber
Doe's any one else have trouble with this location trying to get the tag ID # & frequency # 's ? This is all i get for the different locations for the K H P locations for " Bonner Springs , O lathe , Lawrence , & Topeka Ks.
Below is a sight for Bonner Springs, BUT ! it does not show any tower & or frequency's.Thanks for the time, jbxfire

Sub-Category Details: Bonner Springs

Name: Wyandotte County > Bonner Springs
Unique ID: 14227
Latitude: N 39.06
Longitude: W -94.88
Range: 3 Miles

There was a problem drawing the map.

Well, the Bonner Tower is part of the Leavenworth County simulcast system now. It used to be a stand alone site until that system was added- so you are probably just seeing old information that hasn't been cleaned up yet. All you need for your area is to program in the Leavenworth simulcast freqs to access the system, then add the talk groups you want to listen to. Unless you are traveling over to Topeka, adding the Topeka tower won't do anything for you.

There are several good posts here about how a wide area P-25 system works. I suggest that you take the time and read the KSICS "Sticky" above - it will answer most of your questions and give you a better understanding of how KSICS functions.

Blind_Shadow

Feed Provider
Topeka Troop B is still running on analog trunk system. They have not switched over yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.