• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Fresno Animal Control / CCSPCA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they have 5 channels with one being used for dispatch, two for tactical, and channel 5 on their radios is a supervisor only channel (three & four are never used). Anyone know any of the frequencies??

Thanks! I must have been searching the wrong pages. Would you happen to know how to program that into a PRO-164 scanner or a radio? I'm used to seeing frequencies like 464.575 where this is listed as decimal 0-10-088

That department is using a commercial LTR trunking system. You radio is capable of that. Not having your radio I am not the best guide to help you other than to point you to http://marksscanners.com/107/107.to get easy to read and understand, self-help on your scanner. That might be a radio that is best program adjusted via software and the software download features of this site. (Membership required only for accessing the database listings via your software.)

I would guess that Fresno Animal Control would have several talkgroups; I am not sure if all of them are listed in the RR database.

I hope this helps and have fun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.