Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

slypx

Quebec DB Adm
Premium Subscriber
A little survey to see what province is represented here. I already know that folks from Ontario are in majority but just for the fun of it let's do this ...

Last edited:

mciupa

Database Admin
Good thing the poll is open til April 29th to give the non-Ontarians time to respond.

We know you are out there ! :)

slypx

Quebec DB Adm
Premium Subscriber
mciupa said:
Good thing the poll is open til April 29th to give the non-Ontarians time to respond.

We know you are out there ! :)

I started this thing and I'm not from Ontario !!

Open the poll for a month to have a serious result and give time to anyone who is not sitting on their PC every hour of the day or the folks who had enough to see that 10 feet snow bank on their grass :( and went south for vacation to answer... :)

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Aint nothing to bump. :)
There are a core group of posters here.
Your poll I think accurately shows just where everyone lives.

plaws

Premium Subscriber
slypx said:
I started this thing and I'm not from Ontario !!

Me neither but I voted Quebec anyway.

I'd like to see Ontario split of into it's own Forum. Don't like to have to sift through all the boring Ontario stuff to find the gems from Quebec (or anywhere else that isn't the GTA).

slypx

Quebec DB Adm
Premium Subscriber
plaws said:
Me neither but I voted Quebec anyway.

I'd like to see Ontario split of into it's own Forum. Don't like to have to sift through all the boring Ontario stuff to find the gems from Quebec (or anywhere else that isn't the GTA).

plaws - If you read french there's Infoscan that is Quebec's scanning site with forums and database at www.infoscan.urgence.qc.ca. You need to register (it's free) and you're good to go !

Get use to the GTA stuff, since folks from Toronto area won't have anything else to do with the Maple Leafs in vacation !! ;) (Just kidding GTA folks!)

As for the Quebec stuff, well ... you're going to see some but not a lot ... we will be busy watch the real hockey season with the North-Eastern division champions Montreal Canadiens and the Senators (with a lot of luck !) going in the playoffs ;)

plaws

Premium Subscriber
slypx said:
plaws - If you read french there's Infoscan that is Quebec's scanning site with forums and database at www.infoscan.urgence.qc.ca. You need to register (it's free) and you're good to go !

Already a member ...

slypx said:
Get use to the GTA stuff, since folks from Toronto area won't have anything else to do with the Maple Leafs in vacation !! ;)

Yeah, I noticed that the Maple Leafs aren't going to the playoffs. A shame. A darn shame. :)

Allons-y les Habitants!

Status
Not open for further replies.