Ft Scott PD-Bourbon County SD DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoz

I've been hearing Ft Scott PD and Bourbon Co SD on 151.490, it's a DMR channel with CC 7 and TG 440592, the analog channel is still active and broadcasts the same traffic as the DMR. I have not found any info on this and was just curious whether anyone else might know.

TheBoz

I found more information about Ft Scott's DMR frequencies, it appears they are setting up a DMR repeater, the new frequencies show the emission designater for narrow (11K) and DMR (7K), their frequencies they use now are also showing the same, not sure when it is complete, if they will be total DMR. The county I live in is planning on going digital in December or January, they have a DMR repeater set up, but have not switched over, haven't got everything set up yet.

lawdawg5

I have been looking for a cheap radio that I can listen to Fort Scott. I cant find one that will let me enter the TG 440592. However the programming did have a place for the CC7 and the SL1. The radio was a Baofeng that was supposedly capable of Mototrbo.

THANKS

TheBoz

The radio I use is the TYT MD 380, it runs around $90-$95 on eBay, and the seller I've bought mine through include the software and cable. The seller I've bought mine from is "letsgetready", I've purchased several from them and never had any problems and they usually show up within a week.

TheBoz

The TYT MD 380 is a tier 2, it also does both timeslots, I have Ft Scott programmed in mine and they work very good, I'm located about 20 miles away, also if you found one cheaper that didn't come with software or cable, I have extra cables and software I would find a way to get to you, I'm over that way often.

TheBoz

I'm not able to send any contact info through a private message, I'm not sure if I'm what I'm doing wrong, but it keeps telling me it's unable to send messages to lawdawg5, if you want to try to send me something, I'll see if I can receive it, if not, we can figure out something else, it won't take long to set it up once we can get together.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
lawdawg5 only has 5 posts. He will have to make a few more quality posts before he will have PM privileges. He has posted his phone number and sheriff's department unit number in messages that are not visible to you, or anyone except moderators, due to his low post count.

I'm not a fan of forum users posting personal information like this in a public forum, so I'm not crazy about approving his posts. If lawdawg5 is agreeable, I can PM his phone number to TheBoz.

TheBoz

On the left side of the computer screen, go down to digital contacts and click on contact 1 and name it Ft Scott or whatever you want to name it, and then go over to the id number, which is 1, click on it an change it to 440592. Let me know when you get that done.

TheBoz

If it would be easier for me to meet you somewhere, like Wal Mart, I would come over to help you through that, it would be much easier than this way.

lawdawg5

Im working tonight. Are you coming to town tomorrow? If so name the time and i will be there. I will be in a white 08 Impala near the entrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.