Yaesu: FTM 100DR Memory Bank or lack there of

Status
Not open for further replies.

retblue

I am looking to get an FTM 100dr- as my FT 7800 is in for repair but it dont look good for my old radio. But in researching that radio I see it has 500 memory channels- BUT NO BANK(S) like my old 7800- so I guess I would have to scan through all 500 or whatever if I don't have them bunched together - I hope I am making sense- On my 7800 I have all my desert repeaters on one bank- my Utah repeaters in another bank etc- any ideas?
I got so used to having my channels in banks - Thanks for any info that will help me look for a poss new radio

K4EET

Chaplain
retblue,

Sorry that I don't have an answer to your post but I did want to say Welcome to Radio Reference! Hopefully someone will be by that can answer your posting.

73, Dave K4EET

Last edited:

K4EET

Chaplain
Geab the manual and other documents from https://www.yaesu.com/indexVS.cfm?c...B82F01E68C1E0F0BA6&DivisionID=65&isArchived=1 and you'll probably find the information you seek. HTH.

Thanks for the link to the manuals for that transceiver. I believe that the OP will be able to do what they want to do but not in a "banks" configuration. They can check out the manual and then contact Yaesu if there are any questions.

73, Dave K4EET

P.S.: Does HTH mean Hope That Helps?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.