G&G Communications?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oracavon

I tried emailing Gerry at G&G recently because he's helped me in the past and done great work repairing and tuning up old scanners, but I never got a response. He's usually very prompt. Has anyone had any communication with him lately? Hope he's OK, he's a great guy and very supportive of the hobby.

D

DaveNF2G

There is nothing on their website that indicates a problem. There is a link to an alternate email address at the bottom of the home page. Maybe you could try that.

oracavon

Yeah, that ebay statement is kinda vague - not clear if he's just cleaning out old stuff or going out of business. The website hasn't been updated in almost 3 years, and it's been almost 2 years since I last contacted him. His ebay history does show 8 transactions in the past month, however. I sent another email to the alternate email address. If I don't hear anything, I'll try calling. I just wondered if anyone here knew anything definite.

oracavon

Well, I tried both email addresses on their website and also sent an email to them via one of their listings on ebay. No response to any of my attempts to contact them. Looks like they may be down for the count. Another sad loss for our hobby. :cry:

S

scanner1man

I just Called the Number and got a Answer Machine,which said no one in the shop,if you would like to leave a message,please do and someone will get back to You.

VK3RX

Thaumaturge
Premium Subscriber
I sent an email to the two addresses about something about a week ago, and got a response from Gerry overnight today.

oracavon

I finally received a response to my emails two weeks after I sent them. I've never known Gerry to be that slow in the past (usually a day or two at the most). Glad that he's still there, though.

Para078

I had a question about repairing a BC785XLT a couple weeks ago. He replied in the same day. Too bad he can't fix my scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.