Georgia State Patrol surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Hey Guys & Ladies,

From your Florida neighbor I'll be heading through Georgia to visit my aunt in the Fort Valley, Georgia area and was wondering what all Georgia State Patrol frequencies I need to be able to hear both sides? I have the ones listed in the R/R database already. Also I'll be around Locust Grove as well I would like to listen to Military Air around Georgia where can I find a list for that as well.

Thank you.

- Jamie

LarrySC

GSP has 3 seperate setups. I will attach a page from the SC Upstate Frequency Directory. The P25 system may need to be updated.

Attachments

• P24B GA TROOPERS.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 281

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
GSP has 3 seperate setups. I will attach a page from the SC Upstate Frequency Directory. The P25 system may need to be updated.

Thank you for the reply Larry I'll add these frequencies to the programming file.

- Jamie

kg4ojj

Premium Subscriber
Jamie,

Check your PM.

Look at Airnav.com for KWRB (Robins AFB). The RR database is good for their 400MHz TRS, too.

GSP around Fort Valley use the Perry Post. The VHF duplex works for them: 154.680/154.800.

The Houston County TRS sounds good across the county.

Enjoy!

lep

In addition, not to be argumentative, our agency (GSP) is the Georgia State Patrol (as in highway Patrol). On the P-25 system, TG 1101 is "GSP Rincon" this is Post 42 which covers Savannah and the on-the-air ID is GSP Rincon. I actually monitor GSP 24x7 with computer logging on the P-25. I hear Bryan County on P-25 regularly but it is rare for me hear GSP on their channels. There are special GSP traffic units called Nighthawks that have training in DUI enforcement and have distinctively marked cars. Good luck on the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.