getting unitrunker for the pd finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

biglogdog

The old 800mhz Smartnet system was converted over to mswin simulcast sites. You should be able to use the same control channel to decode in unitrunker.. Keep in mind you will be able to decode all the site data ( affiliations, talkgroups, etc), but you won’t be able to listen to any phase 2 audio. Im fairly certain JFD and JPD are phase 2. If you are using an RTL2832 dongle you can setup another VFO in unitrunker and pipe the digital audio to dsd+ My suggestion is learning a little Linux and installing OP25. Its the best p25 decoder for p25 phase 1 and 2.

riccom

Premium Subscriber
-.- .- -. ... .- ... / -.-. .. - -.-- / -- ---
Jackson and Hinds traffic should mainly be on the simulcasts with extended access to the surrounding sites. State traffic is on the 700 with access to the simulcasts.
Newest FCC LIC for the simulcast: https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?fccCallsign=WQJR674

ok so as soon as the cc is hitting the cc data for unitrunker it will show all them , cool. since i am not in that hole anymore milf, i am gonna shoot to get some good hits on the system now

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
If you had the right scanners you could use UniTrunker, or Pro96Com or even ProSCAN to log, and monitor it all.

biglogdog

*update* As of yesterday, DSD+ v2.145 now supports phase 1 and 2 voice decoding. If that’s something your interested in

Status
Not open for further replies.