Gloucester County - Apparatus 82x

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjwyatt1999

Sorry if this is covered somewhere - I didn't find it in the database or doing a quick search.

What are the Gloucester County apparatus 82x - eg 823.

District 8 is supposed to be National Park, and being as thats where I live I know there isn't a station 2. Plus they are getting calls to Pitman, Wash Twp, etc. I'm thinking they are ALS units. Any one able to shed some light on this for me?

Thanks.

ctrabs74

82xx apparatus are the Gloucester County EMS ambulances that took over several of the municipal EMS squads late last year. Gloucester County EMS is designated as District 82; if you search for Gloucester County EMS in the NJ forums, there should be a previous thread that has the station identifiers.

bjwyatt1999

ctrabs74 said:
82xx apparatus are the Gloucester County EMS ambulances that took over several of the municipal EMS squads late last year. Gloucester County EMS is designated as District 82; if you search for Gloucester County EMS in the NJ forums, there should be a previous thread that has the station identifiers.

Thanks, I've found the info.

For anyone else looking/searching here is the info:
http://www.radioreference.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83183&highlight=Gloucester+County+EMS

Status
Not open for further replies.