Goshen - Tulare County Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

kg6nlw

Railroad & Ham Radio Extrodinare
Premium Subscriber
WayneH please move if in the wrong area as I didn't think this belonged in either the Sacramento or Los Angeles Forums…

Anyone got a frequency for Goshen PD, or do they contract out to Tulare County Sheriff? I don't see an entry in the DB at all for Goshen and the FCC Database turns up nothing as well.

Regards,

-Frank C.

LowBat

Premium Subscriber
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Goshen is an incorporated city or town. With that in mind law enforcement services are likely provided by Tulare County. Another possibilty would be a contract with nearby Visalia, but my best guess would be Tulare County. May I suggest monitoring the county dispatch frequencies for service calls in Goshen.

kg6nlw

Premium Subscriber
LowBat,

Thank you. I thought they were as I always see the standard "entering city limit" sign on SR-99. You'd think RR would have an entry for it though like they do with others.

Regards,

-Frank C.

emt_531

Yes, Goshen is the responsibility of TCSO. That area is dispatched on TCSO North.

kg6nlw

Premium Subscriber
emt_531,

Thanks! Now I know what to listen towards, now I have to figure out what their ID is.

Regards,

-Frank C.

car5le

Premium Subscriber
Goshen is not an incorporated city and does not contract for law enforcement services. Tulare County SO covers Goshen as part of their normal patrol and does not put a dedicated patrol unit in the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.