• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

got callsign very fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomhrrs69

I took my tech exam last night and passed it, of course, lol....and my call sign is already in the FCC database. I didn't think it would be so fast. The VE last night did say that they file the results electronically. This was for sure a pleasant surprise.

KK4DAN

Nice.

I took mine on a Sat at a hamfest and it was in the FFC DB by 8:30am that Monday when I checked. I thought mine was fast. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.