• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

GPS and Dispatch Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

k4r0sh1

In the following link you can download demo version of EZ PTT Software, user guide and troubleshooting included

Fleet Sync and Nexedge compatible (including new special status for NX5000 series), advanced GPS functions, call recording, automatic answering machine, calls reports among other features

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8i2oddvv4eop0d2/EZ_PTT.zip?dl=0

Regards

SAFFA

Works well. I've tried on out nexedge type C network and in conventional mode. Easy to install and user friendly.

We have just put up a Kenwood Type D single site system, so I would be interested in the Icom version of this package to? Will it be type d compatible or only conventional for the Icom?

k4r0sh1

This may sound strange but if you want to use an Icom type D system you must use the Kenwood version of EZ PTT software ,but if you want to use a kenwood type D system i don't believe Icom version will works

I tested the system in conventional for Kenwood and Icom, also tested Kenwood type C and Icom type D, I've noticed that the software does not work 100% in type D systems, this because Type D takes some time to assign a channel and may cause that sometimes commands sent from the software to radios may be lost, in order to fix it we had to add some extra time before sending commands but this makes software slower

hope i can get a Kenwood type D system to test soon, so i can give you a reliable answer

nnt236

In the following link you can download demo version of EZ PTT Software, user guide and troubleshooting included

Fleet Sync and Nexedge compatible (including new special status for NX5000 series), advanced GPS functions, call recording, automatic answering machine, calls reports among other features

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8i2oddvv4eop0d2/EZ_PTT.zip?dl=0

Regards

Could you pls reupload this software?
Thank you very much.

k4r0sh1

let me know what kind of features do you need, and maybe i can desing something for you

Regards

k4r0sh1

Hello

If you are interested I can create a demo account for a couple weeks at no cost so you can try a software that I am working on, you can have the dispatch options (stun, kill, revive, start a call, stop a call, send message) and GPS, I will add the Call recording in a couple of weeks more

I just need the ids of a couple of radios that you wish to try for a couple of weeks, the system can work for either Nexedge, Fleet Sync or even IDAS (ICOM brand)

You can use the software from a website, iphone or Android phones installing the app that is available in Google Play Store and Apple Store

If you are interested in the software after testing it is sold by monthly licenses and you can cancel at any time

the software is available in 45 languages, among them vietnamese

Best Regards

nnt236

Hello

If you are interested I can create a demo account for a couple weeks at no cost so you can try a software that I am working on, you can have the dispatch options (stun, kill, revive, start a call, stop a call, send message) and GPS, I will add the Call recording in a couple of weeks more

I just need the ids of a couple of radios that you wish to try for a couple of weeks, the system can work for either Nexedge, Fleet Sync or even IDAS (ICOM brand)

You can use the software from a website, iphone or Android phones installing the app that is available in Google Play Store and Apple Store

If you are interested in the software after testing it is sold by monthly licenses and you can cancel at any time

the software is available in 45 languages, among them vietnamese

Best Regards
Yes, I will try with my radio system.
Thanks and Best regards.

k4r0sh1

Please let me know the ID of the 2 radios in order to add them to the software

I'll send you the software and login info by email

Best Regards

nnt236

Radio id are 6 and 8. Radio id 6 is kenwood nx320 and radio id 8 is kenwood nx800.
Could I use this software with kenwood Gen1 trunking system?
Thanks

k4r0sh1

i sent you an email with user, password and info about webpage and mobile apps

i'll send you another email with a link to download desktop software, this is the one that have to be running always in order to have comunication with radio that have be connected to a PC

perhaps we can have a remote sesion so i can explain to you how to use the software, what about 9 AM Hanoi time? since i'm located in north america that's the best time for both of us

I've tried on out nexedge trunking type C network and in conventional mode, and works fine

i believe doesn't work with Type D network

Regards

k4r0sh1

Hello SAFFA

Please let me know the ID of the 2 radios in order to add them to the software

I'll send you the software and login info by email

Best Regards

nnt236

i sent you an email with user, password and info about webpage and mobile apps

i'll send you another email with a link to download desktop software, this is the one that have to be running always in order to have comunication with radio that have be connected to a PC

perhaps we can have a remote sesion so i can explain to you how to use the software, what about 9 AM Hanoi time? since i'm located in north america that's the best time for both of us

I've tried on out nexedge trunking type C network and in conventional mode, and works fine

i believe doesn't work with Type D network

Regards

Yes, you can teamview my PC at 9 AM (GMT+7).

k4r0sh1

you can use any image you want in the software to show the radios, they can be images, pictures, etc., send the instructions by mail

you can even see surveillance cameras in the same Map besides the location of the radios, we can have another session of team viewer to show you how to add video of cameras in real time, among many more functions

can select any sound file to create alerts, push notifications for mobile apps, many types of geofences, tasks, etc.

Just let me know if you have any question how to use any feature

if any other person want to test the software for a couple weeks, let me know

k4r0sh1

Hello SAFFA

Can we have a remote session tomorrow? so i can install the software and show you how to use the software

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.