Great Air & Milair Antenna for BC125AT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Had a friend out in Calif suggest this antenna to me. He uses it on his BC125AT and told me he had amazing results. Didn't know the name of it, so I had to search and search until I finally found it on Amazon. I used it on loan for about a month and then ordered one on Amazon for myself. Fantastic antenna for BC125AT, air and milair. I put this on my SDS100 and it rivals the RS800, pulled in ALL of the same signals. Very impressed with this ducky. As noted in one of the Amazon reviews, the choke tubes are not flexible and can be a bit of a pain when fully extended to 48". People are using this antenna for a full range of bandwidths, all with good success. When it performed neck and neck with my Remtronix 800mhz I was pretty impressed. Never heard of the company 'Anteenna', but now I will not soon forget them. Great antenna for the mobile bag!

JD
kf4anc

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075QCJM6S/ref=ox_sc_act_image_3?smid=A74HOOQHTTZEP&psc=1

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
You have to be careful when fully extended (48") to keep it steady and balanced, holding scanner accordingly. I would not recommend with any sma/bnc adapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.