• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Great Southern Food Served out of a Cattle Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear780ks

Great Southern Food Served in 2 adjoined Cattle Trailer's

Found something neat to put on here to ask and that is have you ever wanted to Eat a Steak out of a Bull Wagon that's Right I said bull wagon / Cattle Trailer.. My sister has and she said the steaks and hamburgers are great there..

Were is the Place: it's located in Hominy OK did the trailer's once haul Live cattle sure did now they serve another purpose.. Read on in the Link I provided and if your around the Hominy area, stop by and sink you chops into some good southern cooking..

If you want to see pictures >> Google Cattle Trailer Restaurant Hominy,OK then click on pictures.. Here the Link about the Restaurant..

Osage County Restaurant Provides Unique Dining Atmosphere - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com | )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.