Greater Austin Radio talk group????

Status
Not open for further replies.

rattlerbb01

TX/LA Database Admin
Database Admin
That system (GATRRS) has at least one site I know of within Webb County, so it is listed as a TRS within that county.

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
troubador, our DB says El Indio's site is in Webb County, however, even the map shows it's in Maverick County (as El Indio is).

El Indio

The only site I see in Webb County is Botines.

I'll submit a change for the county identifier for El Indio.

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
Actually the license info shows that the El Indio site may be in Webb County, but we have our RRDB map showing it over the actual town of El Indio when the license shows the site to be SE of El Indio (32 miles), just inside Webb County from Maverick County.

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
I changed our DB to show the site information for El Indio as given by the FCC license WQIV852, so now El Indio appears in Webb County. Sorry for the confusion, the DB is always a work in progress.

rattlerbb01

TX/LA Database Admin
Database Admin
Thanks John. I noticed the El Indio site last night, but I did not have time to look through all the sites and see which ones were Webb County. I wonder if this latest Webb County SO site on VHF has a connection to 13E?

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
troubadour, remember these may not serve an agency at all, but allow coverage for agencies that do use that system, even if it is out of their typical area.

Russell, I bet it does. Have there been any submissions for this TRS?

troubadour (or anyone in the area for that matter), do you happen to use Unitrunker or Pro96Com? I'd love to get some information broadcasted by the control channel. It would allow us to see the bigger picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.