Grecom PSR-300 - HELP !

Status
Not open for further replies.

petepope

Hi to all.

I just picked this scanner up and for the first time I am at absolute zero with programming this radio. I have downloaded a trial of Win97 and PSR-300.

I do not have a premimum subscrition and I don't wont to risk purchasing with no understanding of programing to really include the trunked systems.

Could someone please, compile a file for all of Saint Francous County, Missouri for one of the two programs mentioned so that I can see that it works?. I would then feel comfortable to buy the subsciption so I could get the rest of my nearby counties and amatuer stuff on my own. I really also need the 4 trucked systems listed for Missouri at the bottom of the St. Francous County page so I can see how they are actually put into this scanner.

email: petepope@yahoo.com

Any help would be deeply appciated, I am in way over my head on this scanner.

Thanks,

Pete

petepope

Assistance - Please

I see over 100 views and no reply. I know everyone's busy and have their own problems. No one here took me to raise, but could someone please help.

If I have posted in the wrong area or incorrectly, please let me know.

Thanks for any help so that I can see if I can get things to work, and unsderstand them before investing in the full blown software and a subscription.

Thanks,

Pete

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Pete even though I do not have a GRE Scanner I would like to help some how.

Have a good day.

dfbarnes

PM sent. Built an example file for you.

There are only two trunking systems showing for St. Francois that the PSR-300 will decode, two of them are P25.

Status
Not open for further replies.