Green Mountain High Mock Accident Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

utlchris

WHEN: Tuesday, May 12. Best time for photos (mock accident) 1:00 pm.
WHERE: Green Mountain High School, 13175 W. Green Mountain Drive, Lakewood, CO

This is where students from the school will be made up to be going to a graduation date, but one has been drinking, and is now driving. The students will be in cars with simulated injuries, one will be pronounced dead, one will be drunk, and one will be critically injured requiring further medical attention. This critically injured student will be transported via medics to a “Flight for Life” helicopter. The Lakewood Police Department, West Metro Fire Department, Jefferson County Coroner, and Flight for Life will all be responding to this accident as if it were a real collision.

NorthCOVideo

Premium Subscriber
There are actually a few of these mock accidents being done around the Denver Metro area, one was done at the high school here in Fort Lupton another that I know of was done in north Denver. Its being called every fifteen minutes, or at least the 2 I know of, a few people from my college were doing the video work for them.

Tazcop

We had one at the Lincoln County Fairgrounds a couple of weeks ago, it was a DUI roll over with 3 fatals and 2 injured. The kids that participated did a great job. The driver was arrested and next year we will do a mock jury trial. It was well recieved by the students and the staff. It did open some eyes.

Just my 2 cents.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.