Greene County Site 001 suddenly dead???

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheIceMan61

Hi Folks,
Anyone know what is going on with the Greene County Trunk System?
This week I noticed that the Greene County Trunk System for Site 001 (Primary) was acting oddly. During and after the snow storm (Monday 9 Dec) Site 001 was very active. As the week progressed I could only receive half of the transmissions (as in one side - dispatch or mobile but not both). By mid week call out tones only. By end of week a few kerchunks. And now today it is DEAD. I have 2 scanners tuned to the same freq's and settings. Both have the same results. :(

TheIceMan61

Update... NEVER MIND. Greene County Trunk System MIGRATED to MARCS-IP. Anyone interested in 2 really nice paperweights? They look just like mint condition scanners from the turn of the century that don't reband. ;p

KD4YGG

Database Admin
Hi Folks,
Anyone know what is going on with the Greene County Trunk System?
This week I noticed that the Greene County Trunk System for Site 001 (Primary) was acting oddly. During and after the snow storm (Monday 9 Dec) Site 001 was very active. As the week progressed I could only receive half of the transmissions (as in one side - dispatch or mobile but not both). By mid week call out tones only. By end of week a few kerchunks. And now today it is DEAD. I have 2 scanners tuned to the same freq's and settings. Both have the same results. :(

They have moved to the MARCS-IP P25 system...

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
I just set the Greene County EDACS system to 'Deprecated' with an explanation in the
news entries.

TheIceMan61

Thanks Gents. Anyone interested in 2 nice paperweights? They look just like mint condition scanning radios from the turn of the century. Lets just say this thread is deprecated just like the Greene County EDACS system.

SCPD

QRT
Thanks Gents. Anyone interested in 2 nice paperweights? They look just like mint condition scanning radios from the turn of the century. Lets just say this thread is deprecated just like the Greene County EDACS system.

What scanners are we talking about? They may still be useful for other things.

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
Lets just say this thread is deprecated just like the Greene County EDACS system.

We've known this has been coming for nearly a year. Warren County will also migrate their system to MARCS-IP by the first of the year. You can always use them for scanning aircraft, railroads, etc...:wink:

bigbud42010

What kind of radios are they? I need some new radios! Im a radio freak i might even buy them!

Pro-106 Pro-164 XTS5000

oesjmr

Premium Subscriber

I would love to take one off your hands! My five year old son put a scanner on his Christmas list, but obviously I don't want to spend a lot of money on one for him. He's one of those kids who takes care of his things. He has a hand-me-down tablet that he pampers more than I did when I was using it!

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Gentlemen, remember that any Buy, Trade or Sell must be done in the RadioReference Classifieds.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.