greensboro public safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

dow35

I listen to greensboro pd mostly and when i open the bank up i noticed id number 35728 does anyone know who this is?

dow35

thanks for the info you wouldnt have a list of the greensboro and burlinton ids especially their vice ids they not all listed on the database

Last edited:

dow35

if anybody listen to greensboro or burlinton pd i would appreciate alist of there ids and vice channels it would be very helpful i seem to be missing alot the database is missing alot thanks

RMPDCOP

Database Admin
Dow35, I looked under Guilford County/Grensboro in the database and found it to very extensive with Narc/Vice Talkgroup ID'S for Greensboro and Burlington. Burlington had several listed also but some were not indentified. Are sure you are looking in the right place. I copied and pasted just the Narc/Vice TG ID'S for you hope this helps.

34864 883 D CID Div
34960 889 GPD Vice
34992 88b D Vice Narc
35056 88f D Vice Sur 1
35120 893 D Vice Sur 3

Last edited:

dow35

see the problem is i hade a friend of mine program my scanner and he put in alot more ids than listed and i know there right ihave like 22ids not listed for burlington
and 22 ids for greenboro and i have all the ids from the database too and they use all the ids some more than others

Last edited:

RMPDCOP

Database Admin
Okay that is where you can help us. I would contact your friend and see if he had names for the Talk Group ID's that you have in your scanner. Then once you get the Talk Group ID name, then you could submit them to the database, for everyone to view. Even you do not have the name you can still submit them and maybe some other member might be able to verify or confirm the TGID.

Status
Not open for further replies.