Hackettstown Hospital Based BLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolant113

Hackettstown Hospital based BLS currently covers mt olive township during the day. I heard on a dispatch on the morris county system for roxbury ems in morris county, and on there 3rd request they said "hackettstown is being notified". My question is how does that all work? They wait until 3rd Request? From what i can vaguely remember in the past that they used Saint Claires i remember hearing that a few times. So im guessing they switched. Also who else does Hackettstown provide coverage for?

Thanks

Ant

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
The units that cover Mt. Olive are dispatched by Mt. olive on their Fire/EMS channel.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

SCHS4180

Roxbury recently changed their mutual aid agreement and now contracts with Hackettstown. I don't recall the specifics but I believe the County is to call them at 3rd request time (10 minutes) if Roxbury doesn't have a crew.

They have county radios and mark up on EMS RESPONSE-2.

K2DNR

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Hackettstown Hospital based BLS currently covers mt olive township during the day. I heard on a dispatch on the morris county system for roxbury ems in morris county, and on there 3rd request they said "hackettstown is being notified". My question is how does that all work? They wait until 3rd Request? From what i can vaguely remember in the past that they used Saint Claires i remember hearing that a few times. So im guessing they switched. Also who else does Hackettstown provide coverage for?

Thanks

Ant

Roxbury calls Hackettstown Hosp. on the telephone.

Status
Not open for further replies.