Hancock County

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc9ay

Does anyone know if Hancock county switched over to P25 phase 1. I have noticed that the control channel
is gone. They are also gone off of the Pendleton system. Use to listen to Pendleton more because I could
listen to both Madison county stuuf and Hancock county because they were rebroadcast there.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Correct, the entire central area of Phase 3 cut over to the P25 SAFE-T last night.

kc9ay

radio reference web site

Milf - Thanks for the Radio Reference web site. I was wondering how you got to that web site. If I log into
Radio Reference and step down through the menus to get to Hancock County Indiana, I get the old
trunking info not the new web site that you gave me. Thanks again.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
If you follow the link that milf posted, it will take you to the Indiana Project SAFE-T P25 database listing. After the system information, you will find the site listing for each of the sites in the system. After the site listing comes the talkgroup listing organized by the agency that uses those talkgroups. Scroll down far enough and you'll find Hancock County's talkgroups. The talkgroups for the counties that use SAFE-T are listed in RR database in the over-all SAFE-T system, not in each individual county's system.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
I will be updating the dba this weekend to reflect the new changes.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

kc9ay

Thanks everyone for the help. Loaded the freqs and talkgroups in my old Pro-96 and it works like a champ.

I knew they were changing, John Starks of FB Uniden scanners kept me updated. Also knew the whole system was going P25 P-1. Thanks again, Milf and Bob.

rogersjoey6

Does anyone know if Hancock county switched over to P25 phase 1. I have noticed that the control channel
is gone. They are also gone off of the Pendleton system. Use to listen to Pendleton more because I could
listen to both Madison county stuuf and Hancock county because they were rebroadcast there.

Yes they have either switched over or done some sort of update, I live in Greenfield, And they updated since Monday when I was listening to the working fire in Greenfield monday I could hear everything fine, county fire, sheriff, and Greenfield Police and I have the same stuff for shelby county too, they both must of switched over yesterday or today, I can't hear anything now on my Uniden BCD325P2 and need some programming help.

rogersjoey6

Would any of you be willing to make me a freescan file for the update with the Hancock County and Shelby County update, I have a Uniden BCD325P2, and my Grandfather has a Uniden BCD996P2, I have used free to upload to the scanners but I have no idea how to make a site, and I tried to start today but after three hours of trying I could not figure it out,
Anything Helps

Thanks, Joe

rogersjoey6

Thanks everyone for the help. Loaded the freqs and talkgroups in my old Pro-96 and it works like a champ.

I knew they were changing, John Starks of FB Uniden scanners kept me updated. Also knew the whole system was going P25 P-1. Thanks again, Milf and Bob.

KC9AY,

Are you hearing the hancock county traffic okay? I went through freescan on my BCD325P2 and I'm not hearing much of any hancock county traffic for sheriff and greenfield police? I here little to no sheriff department traffic and no greenfield pd, I am new to this... I uploaded via the safe-t P25 system drop down on freescan using the greenfield, indy 52 shelbyville and wilkinson tower

Status
Not open for further replies.