Hanscom Field (BED) Airport Missing from Database?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tede911

Premium Subscriber
Hi all,

While reviewing my HP-1 and then the online RR Database, I am unable to locate any section in Middlesex County for Hanscom Field (BED) Airport in Bedford. I could be missing something I suppose.

If it IS absent, I'd be willing to do some legwork and then submit my findings to the database admins.

- Ted

CoolCat

Premium Subscriber
Hanscom Field Police and Fire are in the RR database, under the town of Bedford.

ecps92

Ted are we asking about the LMR or the Aviation ??

I can't find Hanscom/Bedford for the Aviation Side

As for the LMR being under Bedford, that really needs to be moved, as it has NOTHING to do with the Town of Bedford and is US Military / Air Force

Hi all,

While reviewing my HP-1 and then the online RR Database, I am unable to locate any section in Middlesex County for Hanscom Field (BED) Airport in Bedford. I could be missing something I suppose.

If it IS absent, I'd be willing to do some legwork and then submit my findings to the database admins.

- Ted

tede911

Premium Subscriber
Aviation

Sorry Bill. I thought of that just after I pulled the trigger. I should have been more specific. I was speaking more towards the aviation side (both VHF & UHF AM). I had seen the Fire & Security P25 channels under the Bedford section but was interested more in the aviation frequencies.

I'll make some submissions to the database gurus.

- Ted

ecps92

I remember it being their before, not sure why some stuff goes Poof.

Sorry Bill. I thought of that just after I pulled the trigger. I should have been more specific. I was speaking more towards the aviation side (both VHF & UHF AM). I had seen the Fire & Security P25 channels under the Bedford section but was interested more in the aviation frequencies.

I'll make some submissions to the database gurus.

- Ted

ST-Bob

Premium Subscriber
If you have information about frequencies missing from the database that you KNOW are in-use and active, please use the SUBMIT button found on every page of the database and the home page. Radio Reference data is user-submitted. Without user input we'd have little in the database.

kennyblues

If you have information about frequencies missing from the database that you KNOW are in-use and active, please use the SUBMIT button found on every page of the database and the home page. Radio Reference data is user-submitted. Without user input we'd have little in the database.

OK, I just submitted;
State MA
County Middlesex
Agency Countywide or New Agency
397.1000 AM, Hanscom Air Force Base, USAF Command Post

kennyblues

Thanks to our esteemed State database administrator Scott, there is now a place for our confirmed Hanscom Field submissions, if anyone can submit any further air traffic frequencies perhaps we can build this listing.

zerg901

Premium Subscriber
I think that 173.5125 is actually the input to the 166.225 FD repeater - but I am not positive.

zerg901

Premium Subscriber
Hanscom AFB will be holding some sort of drill at Bld 1208 at 930 AM EDT Wednesday 14 Sept 2011 - Armstrong H1 was sent via 463.525R - maybe someone can find some new freqs during the drill - I think that 164.70 was their Command Post freq in years gone by

Status
Not open for further replies.