Hartford Hospital trunked system

Status
Not open for further replies.

cg

Premium Subscriber
The new Hartford Hospital trunked system is in the database. As I mentioned on ScanConnecticut, I was able to pick it up from Windsor Locks down to Hartford (except cell site areas). It is a Motorola P25 9600 baud system so only the newer radios can monitor it.
Keep in mind that when they reband, the control channel will go from 868.4625 to 853.4625.

chris

KB1JHU

Does a hospital really need a TRS? 1 CC and 2 voice channels? Seems like a waste to me. I think they would have been better off with 3 conventional channels. And it's digital... waste of money that probably would have been better spent on patient care.

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
Scott!
You are WAY off base on this one man! Hospitals ALWAYS put patient care first.(Yeah Right). The money has been very well spent in my opinion. DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS IS A NEED. Patient care can wait. Hospitals operate on the same level of thinking that the State Of Ct. does. Whatever makes good sense to do, do the opposite. Follow that and you will always predict what these folks are going to do.I feel the same way about Yale and Griffin Hospitals. Try monitoring them, its amazing the waste of time and money that goes on in there. Griffin spends more time being"on-diversion" than not.

Manny

Last edited:

Portable14

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Thanks for the quick reply.

I programmed it that way, Except I programmed in the both the voice channels as well.

garcia26

The new Hartford Hospital trunked system is in the database. As I mentioned on ScanConnecticut, I was able to pick it up from Windsor Locks down to Hartford (except cell site areas). It is a Motorola P25 9600 baud system so only the newer radios can monitor it.
Keep in mind that when they reband, the control channel will go from 868.4625 to 853.4625.

chris

thannks guys. i was programing the hartfd hosp freq wrong but i found out the cc. good looks....

Status
Not open for further replies.