• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Heavy Metal Jet Team Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent tried the Scanner search, I am sure they are in the 108-136 range as they are a civilian team. I provide my own feed and am at the Airshow when they are flying so I cant change the feed frequency when they start flying. :( Its ok, just wanted to give my listeners a "treat". Flight teams aare so awesome to listen to.

73 to you! Hope to talk to ya sometime!
Rick - N9RMG

Wirelessly posted (BB Bold 9780: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9780; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.570 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

n9rmg said:
If anyone is wondering, I found them on 135.675 which is plane to plane. Hope this helps anyone else that wants to listen in. :)
I can confirm this is the correct discrete frequency for the team. They were fun to listen to. I posted a short clip of them with scanner audio from our Memorial Day Air Show. If you wanna see/hear it, just click the link in my sig and its still the main vid on my YT channel page. ...I know, shameless plug :)

Status
Not open for further replies.