Heavy Metal Jet Team Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

n9rmg

I havent tried the Scanner search, I am sure they are in the 108-136 range as they are a civilian team. I provide my own feed and am at the Airshow when they are flying so I cant change the feed frequency when they start flying. :( Its ok, just wanted to give my listeners a "treat". Flight teams aare so awesome to listen to.

73 to you! Hope to talk to ya sometime!
Rick - N9RMG

n9rmg

If anyone is wondering, I found them on 135.675 which is plane to plane. Hope this helps anyone else that wants to listen in. :)

KB4REA

Radio Aficionado
Wirelessly posted (BB Bold 9780: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9780; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.570 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

n9rmg said:
If anyone is wondering, I found them on 135.675 which is plane to plane. Hope this helps anyone else that wants to listen in. :)

I can confirm this is the correct discrete frequency for the team. They were fun to listen to. I posted a short clip of them with scanner audio from our Memorial Day Air Show. If you wanna see/hear it, just click the link in my sig and its still the main vid on my YT channel page. ...I know, shameless plug :)

Status
Not open for further replies.