• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Help finding an Acar server - Please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, you can't Imagine how delighted I am to have found this Forum

This is my case:

I am looking for the server that uploaded the information found on Acar's search of "collected feelists"

I have the planes registration number it's a private plane - general aviation flight

I have a contact date from the Acar's search but in this search results it does not show the servers place

I then downloaded the data for this date from acars website to look for the plane registration number

I opened the file but I don't see/find the plane's registration number

In another search I found the message number, but not the server that uploaded the information

Please, can I get some help to know where was the server that updated the information ? Would having the Message Number be of any help ?

Thank you

Javier

Update

HI there:

I found and downloaded the file with the contact information but the place is "somewhere"

But I am still trying to find out where was the server that gave and uploaded the Acars information so I still need the help of anyone out here

Thank you

Javier

Status
Not open for further replies.