Help in New Hampshire

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilkyinnh

Premium Subscriber
Hello all and Happy Holidays. My frustration is this. I have purchased a radio shack PRO-106 with the software and have joined this radio reference as well. I've considered myself, somewhat smarter in the technical phases of electronics, but this scanner has brought me to a new low. I have looked on "you tube" for advise looked through this forum and am still ready to just return this scanner and lick my wounds, BUT I am hoping that somewhere their is a video and or a laymans column on how to properly get this thing to work. I am in Hillsborough cty and live in the Merrimack NH area. I would be happy to pay if I need to. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Fro a fellow scanner person to whomever, HEEELLLPPPPP!!!!!

NYRHKY94

Do you have the USB programming cable? If so, I can send you a programming file that you can upload to your Pro-106 using the Win500 software (free trial) and you will be up & running in a matter of minutes.

wilkyinnh

Premium Subscriber
FINALLY got it up and scanning. Just need to figure out how to download more than one county now without wiping out the previous download. Technology is great. YEAH RIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.