Help programing bc796d for phx az

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIXTRIX1

HI i am new to scanning can anywon help me program my scanner its a (BC796D) .I am looking to set it up
for phoenix ARIZONA APRO25 ,IF anyone can help me program this scanner or tell me what software i can yous to put in all the channels i can listen to i would appreciate thanks MARK

rwier

HI i am new to scanning can anywon help me program my scanner its a (BC796D) .I am looking to set it up
for phoenix ARIZONA APRO25 ,IF anyone can help me program this scanner or tell me what software i can yous to put in all the channels i can listen to i would appreciate thanks MARK

BC796D PROGRAMMING INFO PAGE

The most important thing I see here is the cable. Do you have the cable, and have you tested it to see if the radio and your computer are "shaking hands"?

BC796D Uniden Bearcat Base Mobile APCO Digital Radiio Scanner

"P25 card included". Is that a small chip or wafer? Can you identify it as installed?

This is not a familiar scanner for me? Is it a new item, or a somewhat old device?

I might claim to be an "ARIZONA APRO25" expert (grading my own paper, lol), but looking at this scanner, I am basically lost.

Rob

wlmr

The scanner should do fine with the County system and any radio sites in RWC and TRWC's systems that use 800 MHz. It can't do anything with any site that has frequencies that start in the 700 MHz range.

Status
Not open for further replies.